I review mainly books, theatre and arts projects for a variety of organisations and media, links to a selection of my reviews can be found here. I am a Cultural Reporter for Appetite Stoke and an occasional contributor to A Little Bit of Stone although often I will simply review things I have a particular interest in and post the whole review here.
When the mood takes me I will also review tools and resources for writers and again you will find those here.
I’ve added the Goodreads widget below which shows books I have recently read. When time permits or a particularly outstanding book grabs me by the throat and won’t let go, I will add a review – it may be a few lines, it may be more but what I won’t do is reveal endings. Just because there isn’t a review doesn’t mean I didn’t like the book, it’s just a time issue.
- Stone Revellers – A Little Shop of Horrors (A Little Bit of Stone)
- Stone Revellers – Father Ted (A Little Bit of Stone)
- Winners, Words & Wise Advice – Hot Air 2015 Stoke on Trent Literary Festival (Appetite Stoke)
- Dracula – New Victoria Theatre, Newcastle-under-Lyme (Appetite Stoke)
- Engaged – Holbeche & Matthews (HR Zone)